The Dental Center at University of Cincinnati Medical Center provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art dental care, including direct and indirect digital radiography, and intraoral photography. The paperless practice utilizes e-records: all patient records, scheduling, images and billing are done electronically. The center features ten treatment rooms, in addition to a lab and sterilization room. The Dental Center is a convenient choice for UC Health University of Cincinnati Medical Center, University of Cincinnati medical campus and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) employees, their families and community members who want to receive high-quality dental care in one of the nation’s top teaching hospitals.
- Services provided include:
- Diagnostic (exams, X-rays)
- Preventive (cleanings, sealants)
- Restorative (fillings, crowns)
- Endodontic (root canals)
- Peridontal (deep scaling, gum surgery)
- Prosthodontic (dentures, bridges)
- Oral surgery (simple extractions)
- Cosmetic dentistry (bleaching, veneers)
- Dental implants
The Dental Center is conveniently located on the third floor of the Main Hospital. Parking is free if you park in the University of Cincinnati Medical Center parking garage. You may also valet park at Gateway A located at the hospital’s main entrance. Once you park, follow these steps to arrive at the Dental Center:
- Proceed to GATEWAY F1 via connector on garage Level P3 (Blue)
- Proceed to the E4 Elevator located at the end of the hallway through the door on the left hand side
- Proceed to LEVEL 3 and the Dental Center
If you have trouble finding the Dental Center, please call (513) 584-6650 or go to the lobby in the Main Hospital and ask for an escort to the Dental Center.
The Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency Program at University of Cincinnati Medical Center is a one-year educational program and the only general dental residency program in the Greater Cincinnati area. It provides educational training in all aspects of comprehensive general dentistry and hospital experience. The Advanced Education in Dentistry program is fully accredited by the American Dental Association’s Commission on Dental Accreditation. To learn more about this program, click here.