Nutrition is the foundation for a healthy life
We hear so much about healthy eating that it is easy to either be overwhelmed or to disconnect entirely from the landslide of information thrown at us daily in the newspaper, on TV or over the radio. But you should stay tuned in to all the news because there is clear scientific evidence demonstrating proper nutrition can fight diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer and even ward off the common cold.
Healthy eating plays a role throughout our lives. It builds immune systems in infancy and fuels brain growth in young children. It can reduce the effects of hormone swings in peri-menopausal women and help maintain strong bones as we age. We all struggle with making the proper nutritious choices, but throughout our lives, healthy eating lays a foundation of great health for our minds and our bodies.
Our expert team of nutritionists can help you navigate the information, studies and news stories you see everywhere you turn. We’re here to develop a healthy eating plan that serves you well now, and in the future.
We can help with these conditions
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Cancer prevention
- Nutrition during cancer treatment
- Diabetes and gestational diabetes
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Weight loss
- Diabetes education
- Tailored dietary needs post-trauma
- Tailored dietary needs pre & post-surgery
- Individual counseling sessions that cover diet history, nutritional assessments and individualized meal plans
- Dietary modification strategies, written information, recipes, resources and goal setting
If you would like to make an appointment with our nutrition expert, please call (513) 475-UC4U.