Improving women’s health is not something done strictly in a research laboratory. It’s a multifaceted effort that must also begin on the individual patient level, with the support of family and the community.
As part of our commitment to advancing women’s health, the Center will serve as both a physical resource—including a community room with a library and lecture area at our West Chester location—and a digital resource, where people can join live Twitter chats and Facebook forums and read up on the latest medical, health and wellness news, including our own Provider Perspectives. For information on upcoming lecture series, lunch-n-learns, health and wellness classes please visit the events page.
Resources We Hope You Will Find Helpful
- 7 Minute Workout “Seven” with High Intensity Interval Training Challenge http://www.perigee.se/index.php
- RunKeeper – GPS Track Running Walking Cycling https://www.runkeeper.com
- Runtastic Pedometer Step Counter & Tracker https://www.runtastic.com/en/apps/pedometer
- Fitbit.com (nutrition, activity and sleep tracker) http://www.fitbit.com/
- Larklife (sleep, activity, nutrition tracker) & LarkPro (expert sleep coach) http://www.lark.com
- Taking care of body & mind http://www.mindful.org/