Patients and families are at the heart of our care. Starting with the architectural layout, every aspect of the hospital was developed to maximize patient and family comfort and convenience.
West Chester Hospital was designed to grow. We currently have 186 beds and medical office building, but in the future we plan to expand to 300 beds, plus an additional medical office building and parking garage.
The architectural design of the hospital concentrates on patient-focused care, including:
- Clear visual organization to help visitors easily find their destinations
- Related medical services clustered together, such as imaging services located next to the emergency department
- Easily accessible outpatient services on ground floor
- Separate women’s services area
- State-of-the-art operating rooms
- Spacious patient rooms
- Plenty of room for patients, family and caregivers
- Relaxed, attractive and comfortable environment
- Sleeping accommodations for family members
- Unique offerings for family members
Watch a time-lapse video of the hospital’s construction (video will launch in Windows Media Player).