UC Health Imaging combines great services with the region’s top radiologists, and has convenient locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati region. Our radiologists are consistently recognized by Best Doctors in America and Top Doctors in Cincinnati for our exceptional patient care.
Cutting-Edge Technology Lending Quick and Accurate Results
Housed with the latest in cutting-edge diagnostic capabilities, UC Health Imaging Centers provide the most advanced imaging options. All of our facilities are fully digital, allowing data to be easily distributed and shared among our experienced imaging staff. The ability to view images from several locations ensures fast and accurate image and report distribution. In addition, perhaps the most important benefit of being digital is that each image is interpreted by physicians who subspecialize in the specific field of the image.
Our technology includes:
- PACS and RIS archiving and communication systems
- CT Scan (including high-speed 16 slide and dual energy 64 slice capabilities)
- 3-Tesla MRI machines (the most robust in the region)
- Digital Radiographic Unit
- Digital Mammography Units
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Unit
- Dual Head Gamma Cameras
- Bone Densitometry Units
UC Health Radiologists offer their expertise at the following locations:
- UC Health University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- UC Health University of Cincinnati Medical Center Imaging Center (Located in the UC Health Physicians Office in Clifton)
- West Chester Hospital Outpatient Imaging Center (Located at West Chester Hospital Surgical Center)
- UC Health Varsity Village Imaging Center (Located on the University of Cincinnati campus)
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
UC Health Imaging Centers are a practice of University of Cincinnati Medical Center and West Chester Hospital.