We are happy to collaborate with physicians and clinical providers in the community and provide several avenues for referring patients to UC Health. We value our relationship with you, your patients, and your office staff. We work hard to keep you informed of your patients’ care by providing detailed reports, from diagnosis to treatment and follow-up. Our goal is to provide you with prompt service and communication for the patients that you refer to us.
To refer a patient to one of our practices, please be prepared to provide the following information when you call for an appointment:
- Patient’s Information (name, gender, address, phone number, date of birth)
- Reason for the referral, symptoms and diagnosis
- Referring Physician Information (physician name, clinic, phone and fax number, address, contact name)
UC MD is a MD-to-MD phone center dedicated to referring physicians. It offers a single point of entry 24/7 for specialty consultations as well as one-stop shopping for questions regarding UC Health services.
Call 513-475-UCMD (8263) or 1-877-475-UCMD (8263) to:
- Connect to a UC Health physician in any specialty for a telephone consultation (informational or referral) within 3 minutes
- Coordinate urgent patient appointments
- Facilitate patient scheduling matters
- Discuss follow-up care regarding patients you have referred
- Obtain general information about UC Health physicians and services