Comprehensive Care in One Place
You have many choices for your otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) and head and neck surgery needs. UC Health provides complete, sophisticated care in one location no matter what your need is. There’s no test or procedure for which you’ll have to go elsewhere. That’s a convenience benefit.
We work closely with your referring physician to make sure your care is as seamless as possible.
Convenience alone shouldn’t dictate where you receive care. Physician experience and excellence in providing the very latest in care is an extremely important factor. UC Health otolaryngology physicians are highly trained, certified and credentialed. We’re also involved in research and clinical trials, which means we’re involved in moving the field forward and testing the most recent developments that will set the standard for care in the future. UC Health hospitals are ranked among the ‘Best’ By U.S.News.
Our Priority Is You
Our physicians and other team members have a single priority—returning you to wholeness of function, feeling and appearance. We want you to be the best you can be.
UC Health provides the most sophisticated otolaryngology testing and procedures available. But we provide so much more by pairing the high tech with high touch. Our team members:
- Take the time to listen to you
- Comprehend what is important to you and family members involved in your care
- Present treatment options tailored to your unique condition and lifestyle
- Make sure you understand your condition and treatment options
- Answer every question you and your family members have
- Work together—physicians, nurses, audiologists, therapists and others to make sure everyone on your team is informed and oriented toward you
- Don’t stop searching for solutions to your otolaryngology program until every option has been exhausted
We are committed to providing health care that is personal because you’re a person to us—not a patient number. And that’s the way we practice medicine.
Our Otolaryngology−Head and Neck Surgery Specialties
Our programs treat conditions from the general to the highly specialized. From swimmer’s ear and seasonal allergies to hearing loss and head and neck cancers. If your breathing, speaking, swallowing, sleeping, hearing or balance is affected, our specialists can help.