Special Deliveries are our Specialty
Mothers-to-be have many wishes. A healthy baby, a smooth delivery and peace of mind knowing that compassionate care will be delivered by the region’s leading care providers.
From the first appointment with the obstetrician to the day you take your new baby home, you want everything to be just right. We do too—that’s why our multi-specialty team works with each individual to design a birth experience specific to the patient’s needs. Care is guided by evidence-based practices, current research and a focus on patient and family centered service excellence. At UC Health, you’ll find:
- Experienced and dedicated health care providers to make your birthing experience an event to cherish
- Advanced technology for obstetrical care
- Specialists who facilitate bonding and support breastfeeding
- Newborn care at mom’s bedside
- Comprehensive childbirth education classes
- Coordinated gynecology and women’s health services
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists to manage high-risk pregnancies and deliveries
- Level IIB Special Care Nursery and Level III neonatal intensive care unit to provide special care, should your baby need it
- Postpartum care that promotes a family-centered experience
- Personalized room service to meet your needs
- Large, private birthing suites and 24/7 visitation with family and friends
With a full spectrum of prenatal, labor, delivery and post-partum care, our maternity services program is backed by the power, strength and knowledge of the region’s academic health system, bringing exceptional care to families throughout the Tri-State.
With inpatient locations in Clifton and West Chester, UC Health provides unmatched comfort and safety for moms-to-be and their newest arrival.
West Chester Hospital
UC Health’s West Chester Hospital is nationally ranked for providing the safest possible environment for patients while offering a level of service that outperforms 95% of hospitals nationwide.
Our birthing center offers:
- Highly-trained specialist physicians on site 24/7
- Spacious, private Labor/Delivery/Recovery/Postpartum rooms
- A Level IIB Special Care Nursery to provide specialty care to high-risk newborns.
- The “gentle” C-section approach and in-unit surgical suites
- Newborn care provided by the experts from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
University of Cincinnati Medical Center
At UC Medical Center, our expert team of obstetricians, maternal-fetal medicine specialists, neonatologists and dedicated nursing staff are here to help you have an extraordinary childbirth experience.
Our birthing center offers:
- Specialized obstetrical care from a world-renowned team of professionals
- The most advanced care available for both full-term newborns, pre-term infants and high-risk pregnancies
- Family-centered, compassionate and nurturing labor and delivery experience, within newly renovated birthing suites
- Comprehensive education and preparation for life at home