Mothers-to-be have many wishes. A healthy baby, a smooth delivery and peace of mind knowing that compassionate care will be delivered by the region’s leading care providers.
From the first appointment with the obstetrician to the day you take your new baby home, you want everything to be just right. We do too—that’s why our multispecialty team works with each individual to design a birth experience specific to the patient’s needs. Care is guided by evidence-based practices, current research and a focus on patient and family centered service excellence. At UC Health, you’ll find:
- Experienced and dedicated health care providers to make your birthing experience an event to cherish
- Advanced technology for obstetrical care
- Specialists who facilitate bonding and support breastfeeding
- Newborn care at mom’s bedside
- Comprehensive childbirth education classes
- Coordinated gynecology and women’s health services
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists to manage high-risk pregnancies and deliveries
- Level II and Level III neonatal intensive care units to provide special care, should your baby need it
- Postpartum care that promotes a family-centered experience
- Personalized room service to meet your needs
- 24/7 visitation with family and friends
With a full spectrum of prenatal, labor, delivery and post-partum care, our maternity services program is backed by the power, strength and knowledge of the region’s only academic health system, bringing exceptional care to families throughout the Tri-State.
With inpatient locations in Clifton and West Chester, UC Health provides unmatched comfort and safety for moms-to-be and their newest arrival.