Patients at Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care are encouraged to wear their own clothes when possible. Patients involved in therapy find loose-fitting clothing to be helpful, especially for floor and mat activities.
* Glasses, hearings aids, dentures
* Toiletries including hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and shaving supplies
* Familiar items such as photos
* Leisure items like books, magazines and music players
* Undergarments, including socks (seven-day supply)
* Pajamas, robe and slippers
* Loose, comfortable shirts, pants and outerwear
* Comfortable shoes
* Swimsuit (if appropriate)
Leave at home:
* money and valuables
* prescription drugs and medications
* alcohol, drugs and firearms
* cigarettes or tobacco
Before bringing food from home, check with your Daniel Drake Center physician about any dietary restrictions.