Daniel Drake Outpatient Rehabilitation in Clifton is located in the Hoxworth Building connected to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center.
We offer the following high-quality outpatient services:
Our Physical Therapists use a variety of modalities, exercise and equipment to:
- Reduce pain
- Increase strength and endurance
- Restore function
- Improve mobility
- Increase flexibility
- Promote a return to the highest level of activity possible
- Relearn how to walk
- Move better with less pain
- Maneuver wheelchairs more easily
- Recover with a plan for preventing future injuries
- And so much more!
Occupational Therapy/Hand Therapy
Hand Therapy involves the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the hand and upper extremity. Whether the goal is to get back on the field, return to work, or function more independently at home in the community, our Hand Therapists work with individuals to help them return to their desired functional level.
Concentrated Specialty in:
- Soft tissue conditions
- Cumulative trauma
- Dupytren’s Disease
- Crush injury
- Joint reconstruction
- Evaluation and treatment of pre-and post- operative conditions of the upper extremity
Speech-Language Pathology can help patients:
- Relearn how to talk
- Find alternative ways to communicate
- Relearn safe swallowing skills
- Rebuild thinking, memory, and problem-solving skills
- Optimize recovery with a plan to maintain gains from therapy
Pelvic Floor Disorders
Pelvic Floor Disorders offer innovative treatments and therapies, helping women regain their well-being and once again enjoy active, satisfying lives.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy focuses on:
- Pelvic floor muscles and hip, lumbar and sacroiliac joints
- Body mechanics and behavioral habits
- Assisting women during and after pregnancy
- Gynecologic cancer rehabilitation
- Preventive services including core and pelvic floor strengthening in the female athlete
- Treating lower back pain in pregnant women and providing them with home exercise and behavioral modification programs.