Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care offers a comprehensive care continuum and a variety of services to help patients throughout their recovery, including:
- Long-Term Acute Care— hospital-level care for medically complex patients who need a longer recovery time
- Skilled Nursing Care— short-term skilled medical care (like nursing and therapy) to bridge the gap between hospital-level and more independent levels of care
- Outpatient Services— allows patients to continue their recovery after discharge—physical, occupational and speech therapy; advanced wound care, radiology services, and many more.
- Bridgeway Pointe Assisted Living— residential living, dementia care, transitional and respite care
- Wellness Services— such as aquatic exercise and other wellness classes to help former patients and community members maintain and improve their health
- On-site research studies— for access to the latest treatments and ideas to help patients, even those months or years post injury
This unmatched range of care, delivered by Daniel Drake Center’s interdisciplinary team of experts, gives us the ability to meet a wide variety of needs—and to guide patients toward the most complete recovery possible.