Main Campus: 151 W. Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45216
Satellite Locations: Clifton, West Chester and The Christ Hospital (Mount Auburn)
Interim Senior Site Executive
Click here for more.
- Beds: 269 (166 Long-term Acute Care, 103 Skilled Nursing)
- Assisted Living Apartments: 102
- Admissions: 1,352
- Patient Encounters: 19,301
- Employees: 659
Awards & Recognition
- Introduced Ekso™, a bionic exoskeleton that helps paralyzed persons walk again. Daniel Drake Center was the first in the region and 20th in the world to launch this service
- One of only four clinical sites nationally chosen to launch the Ekso™ Bionics exoskeleton variable assist technology advancing Ekso’s use on more patients—stroke, traumatic brain injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillian Barre and other neurological diagnoses—enabling them to achieve more normalized gait and challenging them with progressive rehabilitation
- Opened the region’s only interdisciplinary ALS clinic for the treatment of those with Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as “2013 Best Nursing Homes” for skilled nursing care.
- Received 2012 Skilled Nursing Facility Five-Star Rating
- Awarded Excellence in Dementia Care by Alzheimer’s Foundation of America. Bridgeway Pointe Assisted Living is the first in Ohio to receive this award.
- Celebrated 200th patient in its START stroke recovery program, one of the first of its kind in the country for stroke survivors who are months or years post-stroke and passionate about a fuller recovery.
- Florence Nightingale Nursing Dean’s Award Winner, Christina Davenport, RN
- UC Health 2014 Leader of the Year, Paige Thomas, Outpatient Therapeutic Services Manager
- 2014 Health Care Hero Finalist, Paige Thomas, Outpatient Therapeutic Services Manager
- Bridgeway Pointe was one of only 20 facilities statewide to be recognized by the Ohio Centers for Assisted Living for a 2013 Deficiency-Free ODH Survey
* All information is for Fiscal Year 2013