General Cancer Support Group
This support group is offered through a collaborative partnership between West Chester Hospital and Cancer Support Community. The support group is open to all cancer patients, family members, caregivers and survivors — and anyone who has been affected by cancer. The purpose of this group meeting is to connect and share with others who are also experiencing personal journeys with cancer. All group sessions are hosted by a licensed mental health professional. Registration is not required.
- Date: Third Wednesday of the month
- Time: 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Location: West Chester Hospital, 7700 University Drive, West Chester, OH 45069
The support group meets in West Chester Hospital’s Cancer Resource Room. When entering the hospital’s main lobby, turn left to enter the first-floor patient unit, and turn right just before the unit’s nursing station. The Cancer Resource Room is located on your right.
- Contact: Cancer Support Community, (513) 791-4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acoustic Neuroma Support Group
- Date & Time: Twice/year
- Location: Various sites
- Contact Alice Wedding, (513) 831-0336 or email@example.com
Allies for Hope & Healing: Brain Tumor Mentoring Program
- Contact: (513) 584-8642
Brain Tumor Support Group of the Wellness Community
- Date: Second Saturday of the month
- Time: 12:30-2:00 p.m.
- Location: Cancer Support Community, 4918 Cooper Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Contact: Kelly Schoen, (513) 791-4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Head & Neck Cancer Support Group
- Date & Time: Third Thursday of the month; time rotates based on location of group
- Location(s): UC Health Physicians Office – Clifton OR West Chester Hospital
- Contact: Kristin Jordan, MSW, LISW, (513) 584-8548 or Kristin.Jordan@UCHealth.com